Welcome to our MyTripBits Reviews page. Here you will find our personal reviews, thoughts, and opinions of places we've been, places we've stayed, restaurants, and more, from our travels locally and abroad. We strive to remain as positive as possible; however, for the sake of complete honesty, we will share all aspects of our experience: the good and the bad. By doing so, we hope that our readers will form their own opinions and decide for themselves whether to try it or not.
Please remember that these are simply our personal opinions from our experiences. We evaluate and assess, as we all do, on our needs at the time of the experience. We do not claim to be experts in the field of culinary cuisine or masters of the fine art of product critiques, and we do not get paid for our evaluations. We are travelers at heart and we simply enjoy recording and chronicling our adventures in travel.
If you have questions about any of our reviews, or if you have an idea for something or somewhere that you would like us to review, please contact us. Thank you for stopping by our site and Happy Travels!
- More Reviews
- Our Amazing Family Getaway at Nautical Landings An amazing condo, a beautiful deck, and all the comforts of home.
- A Hidden Gem in Biloxi, MS Dolphins, sea lions, and reptiles, oh my!
- A Missed Opportunity at the Harvest Grill in Meridian MS We had high hopes, but it just didn't measure up.
- Positively Awesome Pet Care Lulu has led a very spoiled and somewhat sheltered life so not any boarding facility will do. Here is my experience at Pappy’s Pet Lodge.
- Shrimping Trip Aboard The Sailfish Learning aboard an actual shrimp boat.
- An Unforgettable Tour Through Tuscany Imagine a six hour tour through the Tuscan countryside, a winery tour, and lunch with wine tasting.