Where would you like to go?
Travel Adventures from myTripBits
- Why I Love Breck - Breckenridge Colorado Everywhere we looked was covered in a beautiful blanket of snow. As we entered into Breckenridge it was evident that this was definitely a ski town. Read about this great trip in Breckenridge.
- Misadventures on a Midnight Train to Milan An overnight, 9 hour excursion landing us in Milan at 6:00 a.m. Sounds perfect. Wait, this was not at all what I was expecting!
- Serendipity in the Big City A whirlwind trip where everything just fell into place.
- My Downhill Dive in Winter Park Without Ever Hitting the Slopes Murphy's Law - whatever could go wrong, did.
- The Call of Clearwater, Florida A beach, a pina colada, and a sunset...What more could you ask for?
- Swimming with Gentle Giants, the Manatees An amazing encounter with a mama manatee and her calf.
Travel Reviews from myTripBits
- The Cove on 25th, Indian Rocks Beach, Florida A warm and inviting beach getaway situated right on the bay and just minutes from the beach, the Cove on 25th in Indian Rocks Beach Florida. And it had everything we needed in a home away from home.
- Takin’ a Gamble at Sam’s Town Hotel and Casino in Shreveport, Louisiana Chris booked a room at Sam’s Riverboat Casino for the night. I read the reviews of the place, and was not expecting anything great. Read the full myTripBits review of Sam’s Town Casino in Shreveport, LA.
- Five Points Lake Hamilton Cabins in Hot Springs, Arkansas The cabins were originally built in the 1930’s as fishing cabins. The cabin itself was definitely a throwback to simpler days of yore, which is exactly what we were hoping for. Read the full review here.
- Little Toot Dolphin Sightseeing Tug Boat in Clearwater Beach Fl The Little Toot is a family owned and operated 40 foot tugboat that is the perfect size to navigate the waters of the Clearwater harbor and out into the Gulf of Mexico
- Ten Reasons to Visit Fort Worth, Texas Fort Worth’s downtown is one of the cleanest and safest downtowns in the nation. Rodeos, Cowboys, stockyards, museums, theaters, and a variety of entertainment venues makes Fort Worth a great place to visit.
- Sumdex Black Digital SLR Camera Notebook Backpack Product Review It was the perfect bag and never got too heavy. I have taken it on every trip since then and likewise, it always fits all of my needs. Read the full review here.
- An Unforgettable Tour Through Tuscany Imagine a six hour tour through the Tuscan countryside, a winery tour, and lunch with wine tasting.
- Shrimping Trip Aboard The Sailfish Learning aboard an actual shrimp boat.
- Positively Awesome Pet Care Lulu has led a very spoiled and somewhat sheltered life so not any boarding facility will do. Here is my experience at Pappy’s Pet Lodge.
- A Missed Opportunity at the Harvest Grill in Meridian MS We had high hopes, but it just didn't measure up.
- A Hidden Gem in Biloxi, MS Dolphins, sea lions, and reptiles, oh my!
- Our Amazing Family Getaway at Nautical Landings An amazing condo, a beautiful deck, and all the comforts of home.
Travel Tips and Advice from myTripBits
- The Secrets to Stress Free Packing One of the issues I had was trying to remember to pack everything for my trips. What if I forgot my phone charger or my favorite mascara? I have now discovered some great tips for stress free packing.
- Tips for Traveling Abroad Don’t be a victim. Here are some helpful tips when traveling abroad. Learn tips on what to pack, what to wear, and also things to watch out for when traveling abroad
- Avoid the Hard Rock Tips to avoid the tourist traps. Learn to avoid the overpriced obligatory attactions that suck you in and then waste your precious vacation time
- 15 Things I Learned While in Paris Interesting things I never knew!
- Snacktastic Idea A great idea for bringing snacks on road trips!
Travel Fun and Games from myTripBits
- Disney Movie Locations Quiz Test your knowledge of Disney movie locations. Do you know where The Great Mouse Detective, The Lion King, or Frozen took place?
- Discover your Traveler Type, Take the Quiz Do you know your traveler type? Take the quiz and discover what kind of traveler you are. Are you a thrill seeker or more of a pampered type?
- World Monuments Quiz Do you know where these famous world monuments are located?
- U.S.A. Attractions Quiz Can you locate these famous U.S. monuments?
- Jimmy Buffett Song Lyrics Quiz Are YOU a Parrot Head? How well do you know the lyrics to Jimmy Buffet's music?